The magnificent Magnolia Tree originates from the southern United States and was brought here to Hawai’i as an ornamental plant to grace us with the lemony fragrance of her large white blossoms.
We see these beautiful trees near our home in Wailua on Kaua’i and wanted to share her beauty with you. A gentle looking, yet hearty blossom to bless your eyes and seek out her fragrance.
Our Blankets for 2 will help ease the day with its lightweight and easy to travel with features. This versatile towel doubles as a towel, blanket, shawl, throw, tapestry, tablecloth, etc.
Our absorbent, quick dry towels get softer with each wash and with a cold wash and a hang dry your blanket will continue to be as good as new.
Every towel combines daily functionality and comfort to offer high quality pieces made with 100% EHA Culture original artwork.
- Available in a soft light blue color with a natural white base
- Designed on Kaua'i, Hawai’i
- Woven in Turkey
- Made of 100% Aegean Turkish cotton
- Approximately 51”x69”
- Pre-washed to prevent shrinkage
- Machine wash cold, hang dry
- Double sided jacquard print
- You will receive ONE blanket with this purchase