Our 2022 Spring Collection is here and we've added another thick weave to our towels and blankets for extra luxury, durability and comfort.
In Hawaii and all over the world, the Kalo, or Taro plant is a staple food source and one of the oldest crops in civilization to be cultivated. Representing the spiritual and physical well being of not only ones' self, but also of the land, this special plant brings communities together creating awareness of our environment and cultures. With just a few facts here, we encourage you to research more on the Kalo plant and its magical abilities.
Our Kalo Fields Blanket for 2 will help ease the day with its lightweight and easy to travel with features. This versatile towel doubles as a towel, blanket, shawl, throw, tapestry, tablecloth, etc.
Our absorbent, quick dry towels get softer with each wash and with a cold wash and a hang dry your blanket will continue to be as good as new.
Every towel combines daily functionality and comfort to offer high quality pieces made with 100% EHA Culture original artwork.
- Available in a teal background with lavender design on a natural white base
- Designed on Kaua'i, Hawai’i
- Woven in Turkey
- Made of 100% Aegean Turkish cotton
- Approximately 51”x69”
- Pre-washed to prevent shrinkage
- Machine wash cold, hang dry
- Double sided jacquard print
- You will receive ONE blanket with this purchase