Makana Mountain also known as the famous Bali Hai in the classic film South Pacific.
A place close to my heart, bringing me magic every time I’m near.
Lightweight and easy to travel with, this versatile towel doubles as a pareo, blanket, headwrap, shawl, throw, tapestry, tablecloth, etc.
Our absorbent, quick dry towels get softer with each wash.
Every towel combines daily functionality and comfort to offer high quality pieces made with 100% EHA Culture original artwork.
- Available in vibrant colors of teal, turquoise and a rich magenta.
- Designed in Kaua'i, Hawai’i
- Woven in Turkey
- Made of 100% Aegean Turkish cotton
- Approximately 36”x72”
- Pre-washed to prevent shrinkage
- Double sided print
- Embroidered logo in bottom corner
- Machine wash cold, hang dry
A portion of the proceeds from this towel will be donated to Limahuli Gardens on the north shore of Kauai to help continue to upkeep the pu’uhonua and preserve the dozens of endangered plants and birds found here on Kaua’i.