In Hawaii, we wear pareos. Not just after the beach, but at home, running errands , out to lunch or for a special occasion. In pareos, we feel pretty. Life feels like a constant vacation.
We’ve been longing to have pareos as part of our line for years now. We have searched for a solid and high quality grade of rayon and have finally found it.
Introducing our first collection of flowy, soft, island style living pareos to add to your EHA Culture collection of high quality goods.
- ‘Ohana ‘Ulu print in Dandelion
- Strong, solid and thick material
-100% high quality rayon
-Large full size pareo
- Approximately 41”x77”
- Use to wear as a pareo/sarong or shawl.
- Use for home wares such as bedding, tapestry, tablecloth, etc.
- Take our pareos with you on your next trip to use as a travel blanket, to wear beach or poolside and for extra comfort while you’re away from home.