The beautiful Pua Kalaunu or Crown Flower has been a crowd favorite for its fragrance and beauty. This gentle yet resilient flower was even Queen Liliuokalani's favorite. Although a native plant to India, we, here in Hawaii, have embraced this lovely flower and love to see the monarch butterflies surround the tree and its blossoms.
Lightweight and easy to travel with, this versatile towel doubles as a pareu, blanket, head wrap, shawl, throw, tapestry, tablecloth, etc.
Our absorbent, quick dry towels get softer with each wash.
Every towel combines daily functionality and comfort to offer high quality pieces made with 100% EHA Culture original artwork.
- Available in Lavender and Peachy-Pink colors
- Designed in Kaua'i, Hawai’i
- Woven in Turkey
- Made of 100% Aegean Turkish cotton
- Approximately 36”x72”
- Single sized towel
- Pre-washed to prevent shrinkage
- Double sided print
- Embroidered logo in bottom corner
- Machine wash cold, hang dry